Friday 16 July 2010

My Son the Golfer


oooo just had to let you know

my son is a professional golfer and is teaching at St Andrews @ the open this weekend

he is the pro at Tournebury Golf Course on Hayling Island http://www.englishgolf-courses.co.uk/hampshire/tournerbury.php

and he sleeps dreams and lives for golf so this is a real treat for him he did it last year too and loved it so much he was honoured to be asked by the PGA to do it again this year ...



shame about the weather but I know that golfers do not worry about that sort of thing



I texted him earlier to ask if he has seen any tigers ... but he didnt answer me ... spect he thinks silly mum eh ??

ps I asked him what he was wearing so I could watch for him on the tv and he said "black" ... hm ... I have seen him so many times but its not him ...  oops sorry this is a lady but I cant find a man in black at the moment ...

No comments: