Monday 16 August 2010

would you believe I dont have any tilda's


but am lucky enough to have some fabulous friends who have sent me stamped images when I have won in a competition ... at first I didn't like these little girlies with "no mouths" but now I love them and they colour well although it does not really show on some of my scanned images.

hope you like the cards ... and maybe one day I will be lucky enough to start a collection of my own !!




a pink ballerina this is the image that I coloured in using my pink pro-marker that I won
 I love the scalloped border on this one she has a bluedress but it does not show
this tilda was sent to me by another kind crafter and she reminds me of my lovely granddaughter
this one is very cute and is holding a nice red rose her dress is purple wonder why it does not show ?

4 comments:

kay said...

hi sandy,what pretty cards,tilda can be addictive so beware,have you thought of joining my tilda challenge over at dc,x

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo kay do you think I could join the club even if I dont have any tilda's ... not sure if I can enter if I dont have an original stamp ?? love sandy xx

coops said...

these are really beautiful cards sandy.gorgeous tilda`s and lovely colours and layouts :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Hi Sandy, What great tilda cards, these are all beautiful. Luv Teresa xx