Friday 14 January 2011

happy birthday card to my lovely granddaughter


wow cant believe Grace is 5 today ... phoned her to wish her happy birthday before she toddled off to school and boy was she an excited little bunny ...

what do you think of the birthday card ...
cant claim any credit for the verse as it was created by another clever crafter ... thanks to her for that ...


the image is from ... http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/

the bracelets down the side look a bit of a mess on the scanned image but I am sure I can tidy them up and Grace will love them 
thanks for looking and happy crafting 



5 comments:

Vicky said...

Hiya Sandy!


What a gorgeous card and I just read youe verse and it's just beautiful :o)
Little Grace will just love it as well as those pretty bracelets,

hugs Vicky xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi vicky thank you for popping by great to see you honey and thank you for your lovely comments on my card ... love sandy xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sandy.the colours are great and i love the beautiful verse :D

xx coops xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi nic ... thanks for popping by ... and thanks for your lovely comments ... love sandy xx

Teresa said...

Hi Sandy, its a gorgeous card and Happy Birthday to Grace. Thank you for looking at my blog & leaving a comment. My Grandsons say 'Cool' a lot too lol. Take care, love Teresa xx