Monday 28 February 2011

oh oh we had a little visitor


Hubby thought we had a little mousie a week or so ago as he took the bath panel off and found "evidence" I will not elaborate !!

Anyway I would not let him get a snap on your neck trap jobbie ... so he ordered a little house for him you can get up to 5 mousies in there ...






when we got up this morning he was sitting in the trap looking at us ... oooo he was so cute ...

anyway we took him for a little ride in the car to let him go as you are supposed to take them well away from your house ...

we got out of the car and hubby let him go ... he ran straight under a car ... lucky it was parked and no body was in the car

phew ... another crazy day

happy crafting

Sandy xx

ps sorry I cant remember where I got the mousie pic from ... I will post later if I find it ... off to watch corrie and stenders ... 

5 comments:

kay said...

well your mouse had a adventure,enjoy the tv,x

Vicky said...

How cute hun! glad the wee mouse is safe sweetie :o)

enjoy the T.V, I'm watching it too!

hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

aw pleased the little mouse was released.it wouldn`t of got away from my cat if we had any :D

xx coops xx

Maureen said...

Well the mouse in the picture is cute but I bet the real one was not so cute as this. LOL!! Hope you have got rid of them all now.
Maureen......x

Yvonne said...

Love the mouse story - my daughter once found a little field mouse in the toe of her boot - after she had been shopping all morning! He was also taken a good way off before letting him go.