Thursday 10 February 2011

Valentines Day or Shaun's Birthday ?





Well Valentines day is looming again ... its rather a hard decision to make what do we celebrate ? ?...

Well that is because my eldest son was born on Valentines Day and this year he will be 40 wow ...
how ever did I get old enough to have a son who is 40

anyway I have put some hearts on my blog especially for Monday ... if you would like to know where to get them from have a look here

http://blogamation.com/categories/valentines-day/170-raining-hearts.html

happy crafting

Sandy

ps ... also decided to update my background and banner ... oooo well I like it better ... must change it more often ...






2 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh Sandy what a pretty background and I'm loving all the wee hearts :o)

My mum said the same thing last year when it was my 40th lol! thing is I dont feel 40 hehehe, only when I look in the mirror :oD

Hope you are enjoying the digistamps hun and so is little Grace :o)

take care, hugs Vicky xx

kay said...

hi sandy,happy 40th to your son,x