Sunday 31 July 2011

two little cards with ribbon


one is a birthday card for a friend of a friend a little image sent to me by a kind crafter but sorry I cant remember who ... but thank you ... both cards have ribbon that I will tie when I have inserted the insert


















the second card is a little verse from a psalm ... you can find the digi here

http://deesbbboutique.blogspot.com/2011/03/ruby-tuesday-scripture-freebie-psalm-13.html



















thank you for looking would love your comments please xx













4 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous cards sandy.fab image on your 1st card and i love the beautiful sentiment on your 2nd card :D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

sandy love both your cards, you have been busy, I have not made many cards over the last week mojo slipping I think but looking at all the blogs gives me loads of ideas. love Alison xxx

Dee ~ Dee's Bugaboo Boutique said...

Sandy ~ what a beautiful card you made with one of my digi stamps!!! I can't wait to see what else you make. For others reading this comment, I have a scripture freebie every Tuesday on my blog, please stop by and grab them up. Blessings Sandy!!! Dee =)
www.deesbbboutique.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so beautiful.
luv
Debby