Sunday 25 September 2011

two little cards for Amy


Good morning to you all ... I am going to try to schedule this post ... I am off to my usual destination tomorrow ... the local car boot and will be wandering around hoping that the time is working and my cards are being uploaded as if by magic ...

Vicky     http://vixxhandmadecards.blogspot.com/
does this a lot and I thought I would have a go so lets see if it works lol ...




these two both have to be PINK coz that is the only colour that Amy knows lol ...

she is like a little fairy herself ... she will be 7 in October ...

8 comments:

Karen said...

Pretty cards Sandy. She will love these. So cute and colourful. xx

Flowergirl said...

Such sweet cards, really pretty x
Wendy x

Catherine said...

Pretty cards and pink really is the only colour that you need to know in my opinion lol.....

SandraCraftyCardz said...

Aw so pretty! just hopping on by Sandi xx

Jayne said...

Lovely cards, really sweet ! x

Vicky said...

Well done hunni....and it worked lol....

two gorgeous cards....and the perfect colours too sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous cards sandy.your colours and really pretty and fab adorable images ;D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sandy, lovely cards the colours are great and the images are so sweet. Alison xx