Tuesday 13 March 2012

ok here are my nominatons for the versatile blog award








I hope I have done this right ... hope everybody will be pleased to accept this award but if not I will understand ... it takes quite a lot of work to pass it on ... so up to you




Here are the rules:



If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.

  • Thank the person who gave you this award. 
  • That’s common courtesy.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 
  • Now as always that is such a hard task.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award .
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


Wow it has been so hard nominating bloggers but here they are:- and hope they are as happy as I am to accept this award ... ps could not manage 15 sorry


Now for the 7 things about myself:-
1.  Crafting is my life 
2.  I have two lovely sons and a super daughter in law
3.  I have four lovely grandchildren
4.  I love blogging and always do a blog hop at the weekend
5.  we - hubby and I retired early very young lol ...
6.  I worked for 25 years in general practice
7.  I am trying to lose weight at the moment but not very successfully!

Hope everyone has had a great day.
Hugs Sandy xxx



3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Sandy What a job I had finding your blog. I did'nt realised that you had 3 blogs, however I found this blog and I'm now following you. Sorry Sandy I can't accept the award but thanks for thought of me.
Had a look at your blog, you have some gorgeous cards. Looking forward to see more cards.
Kathleen x

Flowergirl said...

Hi sandy, congrats on your award and thank you so much for moninating my blog, it really is appreciated x
Have a good evening x
Wendy x

karen said...

Hi Sandy, thank you for the nomination,I am not very good at passing them on,shame on me! hugs, Karenxxx