Tuesday 7 August 2012

sorry I am being boring now

Just can't stop using my new script stamp ...

but I promise to do something new real soon

 I just love this little pocket watch and you can find the free digi here

http://www.lexylevin.com/2012/07/enjoy-3/


 love this little image but I am sorry can't remember where it came from ... if anyone has downloaded it please can you let
me know where you found it and I can give credit ...

I always say thank you to the artist but I also like to show a link to the artist blog ...

oops sorry

ps thanks to sue bearhouse on do crafts the lamp and quill stamp comes from here

http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.uk/


have heat embossed these two

script backgrounds ...

looking forward to doing some christmas ones ... but will not bore you at the moment

hope you are having a great week

20 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sandy, it's good to see you are getting your value for money with that fab script stamp.
I think that free digi is from Beccy's place.

Hugs Sue

coops said...

these are gorgeous sandy.really love your top card, the stopwatch looks fab with yout script background ;D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Great cards Sandy and I am a firm believer in using stamps more than once - what a waste if you don't! Mind you I have a pile I have never used lol!! xx

Beccy said...

Well done with the image Sandy, two great masculine cards. I can see why you like the script image so much, it's very cool.
Cheers,
Beccy

Janet - aka stacky said...

Love your cards Sandy and no your not boring us with your fab stamp love what you have created with it xx
Thank you for the links to the lovely images xx

Louise said...

Fabulous card I can see why you love the stamp
Louise xx

Viv said...

Super cards again Sandy, well done :) Viv xx

hyper_ni said...

2 lovely cards, I especially like the pocket watch one, a fab masculine card. Ni. :)

Dawn said...

Love your stamp and lovely set of cards. x

Anonymous said...

I first wondered what you meant about script stamp, but now I see, its making a nice backing design :D Happy blog hopping xx

craftynanny said...

Fab cards Sandy - and thanks for the link. Lea xx

Mayflower said...

Beautiful cards. Happy blog hopping :) xx Phyllis

Carolk said...

these are great cards Sandy, love them all x

crafty-stamper said...

Great cards and love the script stamp enjoy your weekend
carol x

sue said...

lovely cards sandy,i can see why you love the stamp.
sue xx

Wendy L said...

Great cards and it,s not boring. Well done. xxx

rosie said...

gorgeous x

Fiona Keel said...

gorgeous cards Sandy!! Fi xx

ChrisAndCat said...

What a versatile stamp - fab cards you have made with it.

Dips said...

Great stamp, Sandy, can understand why you're fixated (I get like that too!). Happy Hopping!