Monday 17 September 2012

two little "friends" birthdays


Oh my goodness its Monday where did the weekend go ??

 two little friends who have birthdays really soon ...

just caught up with my "own cards" ... don't know how I would manage if I had to go to work too ... ooo where does the time go ??

Used the same verse for both cards coz I love it


















No moving parts, no batteries.
No monthly payments and no fees.
Inflation proof, non-taxable,
In fact, it's quite relaxable.
It can't be stolen, won't pollute,
one size fits all, do not dilute.
It uses little energy,
but yields results enormously.
Relieves your tension and your stress,
Invigorates your happiness.
Combats depression, makes you beam,
and elevates your self-esteem!
Your circulation it corrects,
without unpleasant side effects.
It is, I think, the perfect drug,
May I prescribe, my friend...
The Hug!
(and, of course, fully returnable)

thankyou for looking hope you are all having a great week ... and thank you so much for all your lovely comments you always leave on my blog ... much appreciated ... promise to return all 




9 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Sandy, love your cards especially the 1st one.....fab image!Love the verse, too.........so true!
Hugs Jo x

Irene said...

2 fabulous cards, and love the verse, xx

Misty's said...

Beautiful cards,Sandy. Such a cute image on the first one. Love the colour combo as well. And the second one has got one of my favourite flowers on it :) and makes a very pretty card.
Michaela xx

Sue said...

Hi Sandy.
Your cards are gorgeous, I love them both and such a beautiful verse too.

Hugs Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What fab cards for your friends Sandy they will love them and the verse is perfect xx

coops said...

2 stunning cards sandy.gorgeous images and the verse is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Sandy both your cards are really lovely, I love the verse hope you don't mind if I use it on some of my cards x
Thank you so much for always leaving me such lovely comments x

Teresa said...

Hello Sandy, Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately, I've not had much time to get round all my favourite blogs. These are sweet little cards, I love the images on both, time is going too quickly isn't it.
Thanks for visiting my blog I do appreciate it. Hugs Teresa xx

Viv said...

Two very pretty cards again Sandy, have a great weekend too :) Viv xx