Thursday 27 December 2012

oh how lovely I have actually made a card

oh my goodness how very lovely I have actually found time to make a little card it is not for anyone in particular but will go in my "ready" box ... and I may add a little sentiment

I just love these little sc images they are so cute ... if you want to know where to get them have a little lookie at Krista's blog ... if you follow her blog you will get an email to tell you when she is offering her lovely little freebies

http://www.saturatedcanary.blogspot.co.uk/

thank you for visiting me today







6 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Sandy
Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and such pretty colours and fab layout.
I hope you had a good Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous sandy.stunning sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card Sandy I love the image and your fab colours xx

Tina said...

Such a pretty card Sandy, love the soft colours.. Happy New Year. Tinaxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous card Sandy do love those SC images!! Hope you have a Happy New Year!!! Hugs Susan xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Just lovely, a fab collection of cards! Elaine xxx