Monday, 28 January 2013

saturated canary girlie

ooo I am a very lucky little girlie ... managed to grab the new saturated canary girlie from Krista's blog ... she is such a talented lady and I always love her little images ...

here is the link to her blog I am afraid the digi is no longer available free but you can purchase her in the shop

http://www.saturatedcanary.blogspot.co.uk/

have not decided what or who the cards are for yet so have not added any sentiments ... will just go in my "waiting box" ... I could not wait to colour her

hope you have had a great day and thank you for visiting me






14 comments:

Michaela said...

Hi Sandy
Love your cards using Krista's latest freebie. Beautiful choice of papers with your colouring and those ribbons provide a very nice finishing touch.
Michaela xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards Sandy, she's adorable...must colour mine up.
Wendy xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

She is gorgeous Sandy and you have make such beautiful cards with her.
Hugs Sue

Janet - aka stacky said...

I Love both your cards Sandy it is a lovely image and thank you again for telling us about it as I was lucky and got her too xx

karen said...

Fabulous Sandy, she is a lovely image, can't wait to colour her up too! Karenx

Vicky said...

Beautiful and gorgeous as always hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Susan Flynn said...

Fab card Sandy and love those funky flowers! x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card have not used mine yet Ginny X

Stacy H-W said...

Lucky girl!! Your card is fantastic! I love the soft colors you used.

coops said...

both so gorgeous sandy.really sweet image and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

suzanne2 said...

Aww she is so cute and I love your cards, really pretty colour combos

suzanne2 said...

Aww she is so cute and I love your cards, really pretty colour combos

Viv said...

Such a sweet card and cute image too Sandy, enjoy your weekend :) Viv xx

Vic said...

what a lovely image! the bottom card is my fave... the colours are so pretty. x