Tuesday 20 August 2013

oh how very nice to be normal

oooo how very nice to be normal and make cards on a Tuesday afternoon eh ?
sorry to all you lovely workers but since I retired I have had the good fortune to make a card when ever I like or choose ... but since my dear Mum is poorly and the grandchildren are on school holidays I have not had the time ...

well Mum is on the up at the moment and the grandchildren are on holiday in Clacton in a caravan so ... whoopee ... I can make cards lol

the first one is for my dear Mum to send as an acceptance to her great grandsons christening ... hope we can get her there ... and the other two are ones that I had fun making for my "waiting box" no sentiments yet tho !! and the last one is a thank you for our invitation to the christening too ... we have not met little finley (the babe) yet so looking forward to meeting him :)

thank you for visiting me ...

a little thank you acceptance card for my mum to send to her great grandson

no sentiment yet


no sentiment yet



a little thank you card

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Hi Sandi love the cards nice to see you back Ginny x

Wendy L said...

Great cards Sandi. I love being retired and consider myself so lucky. xxxx

kay said...

So pleased you have me time again x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sandy beautiful card love the colour combination gorgeous. Love Alison.

As you can see I have a new blog and wondered if you would like to pop along and re-follow me. Love Alison xx

Sue said...

It's lovely to see that you are crafting again Sandy and obviously enjoying it too. Your cards are gorgeous, lovely designs and colours.
hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Lovely selection of cards Sandy....glad you're able to have some "you" time!
hugs Jo x

Janet - aka stacky said...

such a pretty set of cards Sandy, it's lovely to see you back crafting, enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts lol xx

coops said...

gorgeous cards sandy.your designs and colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx