Sunday 22 December 2013

happy christmas my lovely friends

its been a bit of a sad run up to Christmas I am afraid ... we have had awful problems with our dear Mum ... she is going downhill so fast it is frightening ...

she is still in hospital since 14th November and unfortunately she will be in for Christmas ... she is due to be assessed for a nursing home on Christmas Eve but even if she is accepted at this home she cannot be moved until 27th December ... poor Mum ...

anyway on to my cards ... I don't know how I have managed to make my cards but here are a few that I made earlier lol ...

hope you are all ready for Christmas I am afraid I am going to have to get a move on this year ... I am usually much more organised than this ... ho hum ... onwards and upwards

love to you all and thank you for popping by xx













10 comments:

kay said...

Sorry to hear this about your mum Sandy, sending you a hug and your card are lovely x

sparklingblackrose said...

So sorry to hear about your mum Sandy, weve been through this with my grandmother and its very hard esp at christmas-il be thinking of you all and sending you all my love :-) *big cuddles* i hope making your cards was a little escapism from the stress for a while, they are very pretty :-)
Hope you and your family manage a good christmas despite your challenges, lots of love Elaine xxx

Fiona Keel said...

so sorry to hear about your mum Sandy, do hope she gets into the nursing home very soon, your cards are lovely, Fi xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Sorry to hear this about your mum Sandy. I hope you will be able to enjoy Christmas.
Wonderful selection of cards Hugs Ginny♥

Sue said...

I am sorry to hear about your dear mum Sandy, sending you a big hug.
Your cards are gorgeous, I love the images and fabulous designs.
Take care and I do hope that your Christmas is a good one.
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

So sorry to hear about your mum Sandy...sending hugs.
Gorgeous selection of cards ...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards Sandy. Hope things go well for your Mum and the home is the right one for her. Have a peaceful christmas ((hugs)) x Susan x

crafty-stamper said...

So sorry to hear about your Mum I know how you feel went through the same with my Mam and Dad-love all your Christmas cards -thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and the lovely comment you left -best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Carol x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sandy beautiful card love all of them. Sorry to hear your mum has had a bit of a bad time of it lately as she was picking up. Sending you warm thoughts and hope that your mum soon starts picking up again. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Lots of love Alison and family xxxx

Heike said...

I am sorry to hear about your mum. I hope that 2014 will bring real improvements for all of you.

This is a beautiful collection of cards.

Merry Christmas and take care of yourself, Heike xx