Monday 28 April 2014

some cards made with the stamps from simply cards and papercraft magazine


hi my dear friends hope you all had a great weekend ... can you believe it is Monday again ... oooooo so glad we don't have to go to work ha ha  ... (oops sorry)

just wanted to share with you a couple of cards I have made using the free stamps that came with the simply cards and papercraft magazine ... a few people have had problems with the stamps and I just wondered if you thought these images are acceptable ... the first card was stamped onto glossy photo paper and it is a bit more "patchy" than the softer cream thinking of you card

the single image is stamped on to white card with a memento ink pad and seems a bit wishy washy ...

have also scanned the words ... not sure I like them they are a wee bit swirly ... !!

the other cards are to take over to my dear friend who is showcasing my cards in her little tea shop ... hope I can find some buyers ...

look forward to seeing what you think of the stamps ... have a great week ...

















8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful selection of cards beautiful sentiment Ginny x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards and with freebies too. Love them all Sandy just brilliant. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so gorgeous sandy.those freebie stamps are fabulous and i love your coffee cup designs ;D

xx coops xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous cards Sandy, the freebies look fine to me.

Sue said...

WOW! Fabulous free stamps and your designs are wonderful too.
Hugs Sue xx

Fiona Keel said...

beautiful cards, have not used my stamps yet, Fi x

ALI said...

Great selection of cards.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection -not used my stamps yet-good luck with the tea room sales
Carol x