Tuesday, 9 September 2014

a couple of little cards

can't believe how organised I am ... these cards are not needed for a couple of weeks and I have made them already lol ... I am usually panicking at the last minute

hope you are all well and having a great week

happy birthday to a dear friend who loves doggies

 actually the circle sentiment says happy birthday ... but it has not scanned very well
happy birthday olly from mother-in-law

happy birthday to my mother-in-laws daughter-in-law
 wow that was a bit of a mouth full !! :)

I love this little birdie card
sorry cannot claim credit as it was made by somebody who worked in a craft shop
and put it in a dump bin to sell along with another lot of lovely bits ~ how could they eh ?


anyway thank you for stopping by my friends and if you care to leave a message I will visit you xx

15 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A busy girl Sandy! Some fab cards and love the Man U one my husband would approve! Susan x

Alison59 said...

Great cards; love the dog :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant cards Ginny x

coops said...

stunning selection of cards sandy.your designs are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Such lovely cards here Sandy, clever you! just love your new photo too, keep looking at it when I see your profile appear...it's sooo lovely :) hugs Viv xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection of cards Sandy.
Hugs
Wendy xx

ALI said...

Great cards, I like to be in advance...lol

applejack cards by sue said...

A gorgeous selection of cards, really lovely. I hope you have a great weekend. Sue x

Alizabethy said...

Love that doggie card - so fun!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant cards this week Sandy...cute doggie one...Joolsx

Dips said...

Gosh, what a gorgeous collection of cards, Sandy, you have been very busy! Lovely variety. Happy Hopping!

Trace C said...

great cards, the first one with the dogs is my fav

Elizabeth S said...

Gorgeous set of cards

Louise Gourlay said...

Love the scottie dog.

annesyme said...

Beautiful selection of cards!!
Anne x