Monday 10 November 2014

baby girl cards ...

ooo so nice to have a break from christmas cards ... my nephew and his wife have just had a baby girl ... Isla ... lovely name ... so made a card for the family and one for my dear sister and her hubby ... first granddaughter

thank you for stopping by ... hope you are all having a great week

card for the grandma and grandad


card for Mummy and Daddy



oh btw the ribbon on my sisters card said "all my love" ... so I put a little "our" across ...
clever eh LOL !! :)




16 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous cards Sandy, look great. xxxx

Mau xx said...

Hi Sandy, I am sure the Virus thingy is a fluke as my security is running all the time, I will however do an extra scan now. I think since I changed to Firefox my security objects...lol
Love the cards, xxxx Hope you are well.
Hugs Mau xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards Sandy x Susan x

Flowergirl said...

Hi Sandy,
Thank you for coming to visit my blog, lovely to see you are still around and making beautiful cards, these are adorable, love the verses too.
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Sandy I can see you have been busy and what a lovely reason too! Some beautiful cards I bet they were thrilled to receive them! Susan x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful cards inside and out Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Congratulation to Great Auntie Sandy :-) Lovely cards and a good tip for changing a message ;-)

Diane said...

What a darling card design.

Hugs Diane

coops said...

so gorgeous sandy.such sweet images and designs and i love your beautiful verses ;D

xx coops xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. It is good to have a break from making Christmas cards. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

Alizabethy said...

such sweet cards for a happy occasion!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful baby card...very cute...Thank you for making me go blue...LOL...over on D.C...Joolsx

Lizzies said...

Lovely baby girl cards

Anonymous said...

really cute

Anonymous said...

really cute

Anonymous said...

really cute