Sunday 14 June 2015

a little card for my chinese friend


hello my crafty friends ... been a bit busy as usual ... hope you are all enjoying this marvelous weather ... I even had a little tidy up in the garden too ... bought some lovely marigolds and they are now waiting for some rain ... oops better now wish for that ...


anyway ... on to my little cards ...

the first one is for a Chinese friend ... was a bit brave with this one and actually stamped straight on to the card blank ... wanted that look ...


she is always in flip flops lol
the next little card is for my "waiting box" ... just loved the little string of hearts ... you can find them here

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/freebie-friday-heart-string.html

and the image is from here

cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.co.uk

oops sorry cant find the right link but this lady is so talented and I am sure you will have fun looking through her blog

a string of hearts

a little Chinese good luck card
thank you for stopping by and if you care to leave a message I will visit you too ...

have a great week xxx

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I hope your arm is better. I hope I get to see you next week. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie thank you for visiting ... Yes hope we can meet up on Sunday ... I am working on it lol xx

Alison59 said...

What a delightful set of cards :-)

Viv said...

Such pretty cards Sandy, I had to write one of mine using Mandarin wording once....not easy lol!!! I do hope your arm is better now too. Sorry my commenting has been absent lately, life took over alas! Thanks for the congrats on our new granddaughter too, pics soon...still no name yet! ;) hugs Viv xx