Tuesday 4 August 2015

a little "cheer up" card for my dear friend

Oh dearie me ... my poor friend is having a bad time at the moment ... so thought I would make her a little card ...

just love this little bike ... also wanted to try out something with tags ... saw it first on Lorna's blog http://craftylornas.blogspot.co.uk/

I do not have a die cutting machine so my tags are handmade ... and not quite so good but only a crafter would notice I think ... lol 

thank you for stopping by and hope you are all having a great week

a little card to cheer Anne up

just love this little verse



oh and I had my stitches out yesterday ... so my arm is feeling much better ... thank you for all your lovely messages ...


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card inside and out Ginny x

Wendy L said...

So sweet Sandy, xxx

Alison59 said...

Super card - your tags are so professional :-)
Great verse too x

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card Sandy, i love the little bike image and layout, your handmade tags are fabulous "well done" and thanks for the mention lol... lovely inside and verse too

hugs Lorna xx

Viv said...

Beautiful card Sandy, so thoughtful too, I am sure your friend will love it.Glad the stitches are out now , I bet you are too ;) hugs Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card love the image and arrow and the tags look fine to me-love your verses too
carol x