Thursday 29 October 2015

okie ... here is hubbys birthday present ...

okie here is hubby's birthday present ... Jackie requested to see it ... dont think it was what she was expecting lol ... NO ... it was not a cruise Jackie ... lol

as some of you know and can see by the photo in my side bar ... my lovely son has had a little puppy called cookie ... she is a springer spaniel and we have been slightly tempted to get one toooo ... but Nooooo we are being sensible ...

anyway couldn't resist this little "door stop" and wrapped her in foil and called her biscuit !! ...

biscuit in foil 


                                                              and the reveal !!
what a little cutie eh ...




4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh Sandy she is so cute and a lovely present for your husband. I hope he had a great birthday. Now you can save up for the next cruise. I know we are. Enjoy the Portsmouth craft show I will miss seeing you there. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Aw so cute .......and no poo to clear up :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

yes Alison ... lol ... that was the plan ... no poo no wees and does not need feeding or walking ... result ... lol ... but we do love cookie too ... :) x

Viv said...

OMG Sandy for one moment I thought you had wrapped a real puppy lol....must be my eyesight!! aww isn't she the sweetest puppy...and no having to walk it either...win win then.I have one in my craft room made of blue plaid material I call mine Oscar. Have a lovely weekend ;)hugs Viv xx