Tuesday 19 January 2016

happy birthday to a lovely young person :)

a little happy birthday card to my mother-in-laws granddaughter ... I am quite addicted to those little black and white sentiments as you can see from my last two posts ...

I have emailed the creator of them but she has not got back to me ... I have had them quite a while and stumbled across them when I was looking for something else lol here is her blog ... you may find some interesting things on there


http://sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/free-hand-drawn-clip-art.html


I hope it takes you to the exact spot x sorry I cant make it clickable

anyway here is the little card

happy birthday Laura

insert for Laura


thank you for stopping by ... if you have time to leave a message I will visit you too xx

4 comments:

Alison59 said...

Delightful card - love the colour :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the soft colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

coops said...

So gorgeous Sandy. A really pretty image and design and i love your soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Aww what a sweet card Sandy, loving the pretty image and the soft green too ;) Viv xx