Thursday 24 March 2016

faux wooden toppers

hi there my crafty friends ...

don't know who demonstrated this but saw it on create and craft or hochanda ...

it is a piece of white card and you drag an ink pad over from side to side slightly raising the pad as you start pulling it ... ooo hope that makes sense ... basically you are just dragging one edge right over

thought it was rather interesting ... the ink pads I have used are Tim Holtz Ranger ink pads weathered wood and vintage photo ...

hope you can understand my garbled instructions ... I hope to make some mens cards with these toppers

happy crafting and love




4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

That looks good have a fabulous weekend Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is brilliant. I didn't see this technique so thank you for sharing. Have a fantastic Easter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

This looks a great technique Sandy, xxx

Alison59 said...

What a lovely effect :-)