Tuesday 3 May 2016

not a good time at the moment !!

Our poor dear Auntie Audrey is proper poorly ... she is in St Richards Hospital in Chichester at the moment ... and has been told (but not sure she is taking it in) that she is terminal stage 4 ... which basically means she may not be with us for much longer ...

auntie audrey a few years ago


It will be her 90 birthday on Sunday and we have planned a big family party ... not sure how this is going to work ... the hospital have told us she may be able to get home for the day ... but as she cannot walk or support herself in bed not sure at all about it ... have got to have a talk with the ward and also patient transport to see if it is safe ...

so keep your fingers crossed for us please ...

also my dear friend has just lost her brother ... they were very close ... so have made her a little card

thank you for visiting ... and hope you are all having a better time than me lol







5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I hope all goes well for Sunday x
A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your card is gorgeous. You do have a lot going on. I hope your aunt gets to her party it is such a lovely thing to do. I will be thinking of you. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Prayers for your Aunt xx

Lovely card :-)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sandy gorgeous card love the image. Hope your auntie is able to get to the party. Keeping you in our prayers. Alison xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card -sorry to hear about your Auntie and hope she gets her birthday party
Carol x