Wednesday 18 January 2017

a few little cards for the new year

oops didn't do very well with my new year resolution did I ... that's why I never bother lol ... hope you have all done a better job ...

anyway a few little cards I have made ...

our darling granddaughters 11th birthday card


and one from great grandma

a box I made for the diary below

a little personalized notebook ... for Gracie

a little card for a dear friend

a card for Laura

a new baby boy card

and another baby boy card


another little friend card





the dies that I have used for Laura and Pauline's card are above using the die I bought from the works shop ... they were originally £10 but when I went last week they had been reduced to £6 !! ... a real bargain

and am enjoying my new "die box" from hobby craft it is a steal at £4 as you get 3 magnetic sheets ... went back to get another but sold out at the moment ... I will be back lol !!

thank you for stopping by and if you care to leave a message I will visit you xx

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy it is good to see you blogging. All your cards are gorgeous. You have been very busy. I am so pleased that you are enjoying your die cutting. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Hi Sandy, All resolutions are meant to be broken lol! Fabulous makes and what a great bargain :-)