Friday 24 March 2017

Happy Mothers day ... Mother in laws card

oooo sad day this ... since I lost my darling Mum ... 3 years ago ...

we still have Mother in Law with us and I do enjoy making her little card and  here it is ...

I used the stamp that came with the card making and papercraft magazine this month also one of the embossing folders

I die cut some butterflies and attached a piece of "blind" string from our sun room  ... thought it looked cute lol !!

luckily the card can be delivered by hand so hopefully will arrive in one piece


Dear Mother in Law

a bit of the cord that is on our blinds in the sun room

insert for mothers day card
hope you all have a super mothers day ... and a great weekend we have a very "posh" wedding to attend tomorrow ... weather looking good for it :)

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a gorgeous Mother's Day card your Mother-in-law is going to love it. We are meeting our daughter tomorrow for veil shopping and then she is coming home with us. So she will be here on Mother's Day which will be nice. I hope you have a wonderful weekend packed with fun. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

A beautiful card for your Mother in Law Sandy. Love the use of the cord from the blinds! Enjoy the posh wedding. Hugs, Shabneez x

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Sandy, I got this freebie too but not used it yet, I'll have a play on Sunday :) Happy Mother's Day to you :) Hugs - Debs xxx

crafty-stamper said...

No Mum or MIL now but made a card for DIL for her Mum-a beautiful card and love the image and beautiful dies-the bling cord is a pretty embellishment too
Carol x

Alison59 said...

What a lovely card; always good to use bits from around the house :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card just right for the occasion Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alizabethy said...

such a pretty card with great use of embellishments!

ALI said...

lovely card, I looked at that mag but got a different one in the end.

Anonymous said...

I like the butterfly card this most , very pretty

Janice said...

Fabulous card for your MIL.xx

EmmaT said...

What a beautiful card, love the papers. Emmax

Angela said...

Beautiful card, I love the little die cut embellishments which finish off the card just right x