Tuesday 25 April 2017

had a crafty day today

hello my crafty friends ... had a crafty day today and here are the results

the first card is a little trick I saw on HOCHANDA the other night with Andy Skinner ... love his demos ... anyway it is the border I copied using masking tape ... luckily I had the purple on which I think is rather cute ... you just stamp a little border on the tape and wait for it to dry ... I will have another go at this coz I enjoyed doing it ... he used the original cream masking tape as he was actually going for a more sepia distressed look and actually painted his stamped images and then sprinkled salt on the tape which made it bleed a bit ... his programme was on Sunday 23rd April at 2am if you want to catch it ... the embossing folder is called birthday party scattered dots from the Sara Davies signature collection




the second card is a cute lad on his mobile ... reminds me of my lovely grandson Ollie ... thank you to  "tattys" Karen for the digi from docraft for the digi swap and also thank you to Ali ... http://alfathecatswhiskers.blogspot.co.uk/ who gave me the idea for the diamond die ...



and the last one is for my nephews birthday ... needs a happy birthday banner yet




thank you for stopping by ... hope you are all having a great week

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous all of them. You have been busy. Take care my friend. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards Sandy love all the images and great tip about the masking tape--BUT-- you were watching craft at 2am on a Sunday morning?
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, the masking tape is fantastic, i love Andy's tips and techniques too. Emma x

Alison59 said...

What super cards Sandy :-)

Errr why were you watching tv at 2am!!

sandy's crafty bits said...

ha ha ... thank you for your kind comments ladies ... and NOOOOOO I was not watching craft at 2am ... I was watching on catch up lol ... worth it if you want to see one of your favourites ... have a great bank holiday weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Shabneez said...

These are all wonderful cards Sandy. Hope you had a relaxing long weekend. Shabneez x

Herbaholic said...

Fab cards Sandy! Thanks for the Andy programme/masking tape tip, I'll go find it and check it out :) Hugs - Debs x

...:::Quilling Lady:::... said...

Beautiful cards :)
Happy crafting!