Saturday 27 May 2017

hi there my crafty friends ... and happy bank holiday weekend !! and its raining yuk !!

well what a change in the weather ... I thought we had summer BUT its a yuk wet dark and dismal day here in Waterlooville ... hope you have sunshine where ever you are ...

have been having a little play with my stash from the crafters inspiration magazine I bought yesterday ...






https://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/brands/crafter-s-companion/crafter-s-inspiration-magazines/crafter-s-inspiration-issue-14-summer-edition.html

this was a bit of an impulse buy but I am pleased I let myself be talked in to it lol and of course something new to play with on a yuk day !!

the images are all off of the cd rom and there are three little diesire edge dies which I have used down the edge of the card ... just love that little camper van and have sent it straight off to my dear friend who is on holiday at the moment ... (not in a camper van btw lol)

thank you for stopping by and happy bank holiday everybody xx





8 comments:

ALI said...

Lovely cards Sandy, great use of your freebies.

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy that is a stunning card. I love how you have used the freebies. The sun has just come out here it did rain overnight. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Lovely card Sandy - that camper van is great! Good to update stash now and again. Shabneez xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeosu card enjoy your weekend Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Super card Sandy, xxxx

Alizabethy said...

can't wait to see what other cards you make from it!

Alison59 said...

Super card Sandy. Enjoy playing with the rest of your goodies :-)

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, ideal for summer days. Been rather wet down here in Cornwall too! Emmax