Sunday 15 October 2017

oh dear not sure what has happened at do-crafts !!

Its an awful shame because there will not be a blog hop now ... seems to have been a bit of trouble ...

So I will hop about on my own lol

Had fun with this little card and when my grandson came over ( Ols he is 10 going on 21) ... I showed it to him because he is quite crafty he loved the night time scene with the moon and dark sky ... but Grandma he said ... you had to have a dark sky didn't you ... it would not have looked the same with a moon on a summer sky ... SO ...

night time sky 

day time sky


 cant wait for him to come over again

hope you are all having a great weekend ... beautiful weather down here in waterlooville


9 comments:

Alison59 said...

Aw both cards are fabulous :-)

Oh dear not more trouble on DC!! It's why I left :-((((

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Lovely cards. I must crack on with mine. xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are stunning I love them both. What happened at Do-crafts? No worries I will keep visiting your blog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Two lovely cards Sandy.
I've been away and just popped on to docrafts to join the hop. Very sad on both accounts.

Alizabethy said...

They are 2 lovely Christmas cards - I will make sure I pop in regularly to see what you have been up to!

crafty-stamper said...

Don't you just love the honest answers of the dear little children lol-my grandaughters come out with nice card but don't like the image/ colouring--or--mmm dont't like it though!!!Well I love both cards
Carol x

Wendy said...

Two fabulous cards Sandy
Hugs Wendy xx

Viv said...

Two great versions of a fab card Sandy.I love the honesty of grandchildren lol.Enjoy your weekend ;) hugs Viv xx

Shabneez said...

Brilliant cards Sandy! Thank you for your comment on mine. I'm following you so we can blog together! Shabneez x