Sunday 15 April 2018

Pink flamingos


Hello there ... well I am so pleased I managed to get hold of this magazine ... its the crafters inspiration issue 18 ... I must admit that I am most impressed with this magazine ... I have succumbed to quite a few lol ... anyway love the stamps and the die ... the projects are explained very well too

here is my first card a little pink flamingo card to a dear friend


thank you for stopping by and if you leave a message I will get back to you ... 
hope you have a great week 


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I am pleased you are treating yourself to crafty goodies. I hope you have had a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

What a super card Sandy :-)

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the dies and pink flamingo-almost started sing pretty flamingo by Manfred mann lol
Carol x

Shabneez said...

Loving the flamingoes Sandy! Shabneez

ALI said...

Lovely card.