Tuesday 24 April 2018

three little cards

Hi there my crafty friends ... well its raining !! ... was quite nice earlier but now its drizzly and horrid ... so I been playing ... its always nice when you have time to play and are not under pressure to make cards for friends and even family



even made two men cards which are usually quite a problem lol ... hope you are all having a great week ... cant believe we are halfway through the week again 

Oh by the way the car boot WAS on last Sunday and I had a super time wandering around ... didn't get any crafty bits but got two books ... I am really into Carole Matthews have you read any of them ... I have nearly finished one and I always hate it when I finish a good book ... feel kinda lost ... rather like when I have finished a crafty project ...

gotta stop now coz I am rambling lol thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will visit you too  

oooo that's a bit strange things seem different ... I used to be able to click on my image and put a caption underneath but cant do that now !! ... frus !! ... just wanted to say that the border around the mens cards was made using one of Sheena Douglas stamps ... its called splats and accessories set 2




6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant cards
Ginny x As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I do like Carole Matthew's book too. I have asked for one for my birthday. Take care. Have a great day the sun is shining at the moment. I hope it lasts. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Super cards Sandy - glad you had fun at the carboot sale and picked up some bargains. Shabneez x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant cards and I wondered about the border round the mens cards looks really good
Carol x

Alison59 said...

What lovely cards :-)

I know what you mean about finishing a good book- you don't want it to end!
You ramble on all you like x

EmmaT said...

Fantastic cards, esp love the male ones, nice to see a different image for those pesky men! Emmax