Saturday 2 June 2018

a couple more animal cards

oh my goodness just loving these little animal stamps … another couple to add to the ones below … come on everyone I want to see what you have been making with your stamps

I made the background using distress inks onto my glass mat and then "wiped it
onto the card blank" thought it was clever looks like hills  … not done this before but seen it on hochanda 

I love this sentiment

had a bit of a problem with my koala had to stamp him out a couple 
of times … but don't think you can notice ??



thank you for stopping by … now I must get on and do some work … house work yuk !!



8 comments:

Wendy L said...

They are fab, yes, a great set of stamps, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. That is a great set of stamps. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Not long now until the craft show. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy said...

Fabulous cards Sandy...enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx


ALI said...

Love them Sandy!
Enjoy the housework NOT!

Alison59 said...

Fantastic work Sandy, well done :-)

crafty-stamper said...

Great cards Sandy -hills look brilliant and love the stamps-still not used mine yet!!!
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful cards and backgrounds. Love the llama's. Emma

Diane said...

Fabulous backgrounds, colors and card designs.

Hugs Diane