Sunday 17 June 2018

Hi there my crafty friends

Been having a little play … dh is watching footie … oooooo I am so fed up with it already lol … good job I can come in the craft room to play …

Made this card using pixie powders that I got at the craft fayre last weekend … also the stamps and dies … had a super time with my crafty mate https://tinyrosecr.blogspot.com/2018/06/beccys-place-new-images-tangled-garden.html

sorry I cut the little birds feet off at the bottom but didn't do my measuring quite right …

hope you have all had a super weekend and thank you for stopping by



Just a little hello card

6 comments:

ALI said...

Lovely Sandy, great colours x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your card is gorgeous I love it. Pixie powders are lots of fun if a bit messy. It was lovely meeting up last week. I am lucky my husband isn't bothered about football. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and background -love the stamps--my hubby doesn't bother with football either prefers the radio or his dvd in his shed :)-thank you for following and am now following you which I already thought I was too???
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, love the colours. I love my pixie powders too, looks like you've almost used them as paint getting them is precise areas. Emmax

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous warm colours love it Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous card Sandy and glad you had fun with Jackie :-)