Friday 7 September 2018

Hi there ... class reunion !!

Hi there my crafty friends …  had a lovely evening out last Tuesday … was not really sure I wanted to go … it was a class reunion from my school in Singapore … but I am so glad I made the decision to go … it was only down the road and it was on my dear Mums birthday so I felt I had to make the effort … here are some photos … the last two are of our school photo in 1966-1968 when I was at Seletar Secondary school doing a commerce course … three of the girls actually attended and you can see them ringed in the first photo … cant believe it is 50 years ago WOW !!

and the bottom ones are a card that I made for the organiser … I managed to get most of the people to write in the card and Lynne was really pleased with it.





WOW 50 years ago !!
Me … Carol Stanford and Carol Mclean all in the photo above 

Just loved this little card and really didn't want to give it away !! … know that feeling !! lol 




don't really know if I would travel far to attend but as it was local I felt the need to go … they do actually go all over the country and even further ,,, I think they are all going back to Singapore sometime and are planning to go to Australia too … I think it is a little group who make the party up.




9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the pics and beautiful card Sandy-frightening how time passes so quickly!!!
Carol x

Shabneez said...

What a lovely reunion Sandy and that card was perfect! I found it really interesting to learn you studied in Singapore. I love looking at old photos, especially black and white ones! Have a lovely weekend, Shabneez x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful photos of a special day love the card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Great pics Sandy. Love the card you gave away and I can understand why you didn't want to give it away HAHA. xxx

Alison59 said...

Lovely photos and a great card too Sandy :-)

ALI said...

Lovely photos, looks like you had fun.
Great card as well x

EmmaT said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Sandy, gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing. Emmax

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy I love your photos it is so good that you went to the reunion. You must have lots of happy memories. Your card is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

Aww what beautiful photo's and card Sandy! what lovely memories for you too ;) hugs Viv xx