Monday 29 October 2018

Hello my crafty friends hope you are keeping warm

Hello my crafty friends hope you are keeping warm what happened … it came on so quick.  I have not had time to get my boots and gloves out yet.

Had another couple of birthdays to make cards for … first one was for dear hubby Brian nickname BRIFLY … (Brian Flynn) he was 70 … yes that's 70 on Sunday cant believe it … we had a lovely family gathering and lots of fun and pressies.

Here is his little card from me
Happy 70th dear hubby



and then the other little card is for his sister … my sister in law at the end of November

Happy birthday dear sister in law from her Mum … my mother in law

this is how the butterfly started life


the second card was for my dear Mother in Law to give her daughter … my sister in law … I made a little black mark on the card so needed a butterfly then I found these "foam" butterflies in my stash … never really liked them they came with a big bag of flowers from "somewhere" lol sooooo I used my picked raspberry oxide ink on it and then embossed it with embossing powder and heated it up …

sorted lol

 and the last card was my sister in laws card from us



thank you so much for visiting ... if you have time to leave a message I will visit you too ...





6 comments:

Shabneez said...

What thoughtful cards Sandy. Love the sentiments on the your husband's one. Glad he had a good 70th. Butterflies are great for covering over smudges aren't they? I do it too! Shabneez x

ALI said...

A lovely selection of cards Sandy.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards Sandy love the one for you hubby and happy birthday to him-love the stamps and sentiment --yes had to wear my boots and gloves today-hate wearing boots!!!
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant selection of cards and Happy Birthday to hubby Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all of the cards you have made are gorgeous. It sounds like you have had a very busy time. I am so pleased that Brian enjoyed his milestone birthday. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love the one for hubby. Good idea to tart that butterfly up with embossing powder. Keep warm. Hugs Emmax