Saturday 10 November 2018

Oh my goodness ... my sister is 65 today


Oh my goodness ... my sister is 65 today how did we get to be sooo old lol

not a brilliant selfie … but a memory to keep


she has now given in her notice at school and she had a very emotional birthday at school yesterday

here is the little card I made for her. happy birthday dear sissie


Can you see the number on the shop … it is 65 clever eh ?? lol 

we both really enjoy Carole Matthews book and our favourite one at the moment is the  cake shop in the garden so I thought the little card ( recycled ) looked along the same lines … if you would like to try the book I am sure you will enjoy it too … here is a link to Carols website https://www.carolematthews.com/


 cake shop in the garden 



8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Happy Birthday to your sister Sandy. She is going to enjoy her retirement she deserves it. The card you made for her is gorgeous. I really enjoyed that book and the follow up Christmas cakes and Mistletoe Nights. Definitely recommended by me. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

Great card for your lovely sister Sandy...I know where do the years go to? very clever how you used the numbers here too ;) hugs Viv xx

ALI said...

Lovely card for your sister and a big happy birthday to her x

Wendy L said...

In to your sis Sandy, lovely card and a nice pic, xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Happy birthday and happy retirement to your sister Sandy and love the fabulous card you made her-great way to add the numbers lol
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Happy birthday to your sister great phonto and a gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card for your sister, lovely idea to base it on a book you both love. I hope you have a good week. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Awww what a lovely pic of you both! Happy birthday to your sister - Love the card! Shabneez x