Monday 12 August 2019

wow has anyone been watching Hochanda lately ??

I have just caught up its crazy here at the moment … don't know why but we seem to be chasing our tails … any way I was watching Tracy Evans on Hochanda today on catch up and AAL&Create were on … love their demos and they were demonstrating the shaving foam technique … did it with my grandchildren ages ago but had great fun with my grandson (he had forgotten he had done it before lol )

she also used a stencil over the foam … watch it on catch up if you can 9th August 6pm and 8pm

here are the bits we made









9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy it looks like you have been having lots of fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sandy yes I was watching and have made a few and a couple of cards but for DT at the beginning of Sep omg seeing it written Sept!!!They were brilliant shows with great demos and ideas I have used shaving foam before but not through a stencil and liked the spotlight technique she did
Carol x

Wendy L said...

Love these back grounds you have made. Xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous backgrounds Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Ooh how lovely Sandy; messy play! :-)

ALI said...

Gorgeous backgrounds, It's still a technique I haven't tried x

Viv said...

Yes they make super backgrounds don't they, I must remember to share with our grandchildren too ;) hugs Viv xx

EmmaT said...

I recently did this for the first time a couple of months ago, i got in a right mess but loved it and the results. I also saw someone using the foam through a stencil but i haven't perfected that yet. Love your backgrounds and look forward to seeing how you use them. Hugs Emmaxx

crafty-stamper said...

JUst called back to say thank you for your lovely comment
Carol x