Sunday 10 January 2021

Hello everybody ... hope you are all staying safe

Hello everybody ... hope you are all staying safe ... we are both staying at home and being good ... we go out for our daily walk and have really noticed less people out and about.

I have been busy in my craft room PHEW thank goodness I can escape to my little haven and play ... here are a few of my latest bits 




this one is for my darling granddaughter Gracie who is 15 ... wow cant believe she is that old !! miss her so very much and cant wait until we can meet up and have the biggest cuddle ever ... she calls us Gma and Gdad guess that's cool izit ?? 




this one is for my lovely son and daughter in law Gracies mum and dad for their anniversary at the end of the month

I have a few more to add but have to take my photos first ... will be back later thank you for stopping by and stay safe and stay at home 




7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. Aren't we lucky to have such an absorbing hobby. Stay safe my friend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the image and B.paper on your grandaughters card
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

WHat super cards Sandy; thank goodness for craft rooms! :-)

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, really love the first one inside and out. Yes thank goodness for us crafters having something to distract us! Hugs Emmax

Wendy L said...

They are lovely Sandy.
If only everyone was like you, UK wouldn't be in the mess it is, xxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous cards, especially like your granddaughters.
I go shopping and to work I day a week and that's it!