Tuesday 16 March 2021

Hello my crafty friends hope you had a great mothers day !!

Hello my crafty friends hope you had a great mothers day !! and the second lockdown one too ... can't believe it has come round again ... just wish I could have seen my dear Mum ... its been 7 years now since she passed away but I am actually glad that she is not having to put up with the goings on now.

I have been busy in my craft room and as I have said many times I am so glad I have this happy place to come and play in.

I have been making cards for the "waiting box" please take a lookie if you have time some of them need sentiments but will wait until I know what they are for.








hope you ae all staying safe and well ... and I hope that spring is just around  the corner 😊 






7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous selection of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your cards are gorgeous. You are right crafting has been a life line during this crisis. I love seeing all the spring flowers around about. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Sandy x

Alison59 said...

Beautiful selection Sandy :-) Ha ha spring lol!!!

Wendy L said...

A lovely array of cards Sandie. Xxx

EmmaT said...

Haha love the spring image, its beautiful weather today and the bulbs are in flower, the birds are singing and i think spring is on its way. Beautiful set of cards, loved looking at the detail in each one. Hugs Emmax

Viv said...

Such a fabulous selection of cards here Sandy, I love them all too! Yes Mother's Day was very different this year but I did get a gorgeous bouquet of flowers so not complaining. Stay well and safe ;) hugs Viv xx