Monday 19 July 2021

Oh my God ... Grandmas done it!!





Oh my God I've done it ... don't know how and I probably couldn't do it again either but I managed to get my blog list back ... hope I have not left anyone out ... but please let me know if you are missing ... hope you are all well and enjoying this marvellous weather ... 

I do love the sun but wow it is very very hot and I am finding it hard to actually get going ... so glad I don't have to go to work anymore ... (sorry if you do ) 

take care and stay well everybody xx 


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great t have you back hugs
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Well done Sandy. It is hard to get going in this weather. I am so pleased neither of us work anymore. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Glad you're sorted! Don't think I am on your list.....Shabneez x

ALI said...

Well done, I'm a bit of technophobe, love it when it works...ha ha