Saturday 15 January 2022

oh to be 16 again !!

oh to be 16 again !! NOT lol ... my lovely granddaughter Grace was 16 yesterday and even if I do say so myself ... she is our amazing Grace ...

I certainly would not like to be 16 again I think children and or teenagers have had an absolutely dreadful time lately with this Covid pandemic. 

anyway we are not really mixing still but just had to pop up to see her and give her her birthday present ... gosh we love her to bits and wonder what the world will have to offer her in the coming years ... she loves swimming dancing and horse riding 



and you can see another photo of us both on my side bar ... 
happy birthday to our darling Grace ... sorry this is a grandma brag day ha ha 



3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy happy birthday to Grace. Of course you had to pop out and see her. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Happy 16th birthday Grace.
Take care Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

I hope you all enjoyed celebrating Grace's 16th. No i wouldn't mind being 25 again but not 16:-) Emmax