Monday 16 March 2015

two little cuties ...


Hello my crafty friends ... hope you all had a super mothers day yesterday and got thoroughly spoilt  ... it was a little sad for me without my dear Mum this year but we took some daffs over to the crematorium for her ... 

and so on to my cards ... just love this little image ... was inspired to use it by my lovely grandson Olly needing glasses for the first time ... boy was he excited ... not like the "olden days" when children wouldn't be seen dead in a pair of glasses ...

glasses are now a fashion statement I guess lol ...

oh sorry btw I could not find a boy in glasses but this could be his sister Gracie coz she has decided she needs an eye test and may need glasses (her words)

 the image is from here ... isn't she a cutie ??

have not put any sentiments on them yet ... they will go in my "ready and waiting" box !! lol

http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/we-have-our-winners.html

dont know if you can see but I have a slice taken out of the right hand side of both cards ... makes them a little different ... saw this on create and craft today ...




and here is my lovely grandson Olly ...


thank you for stopping by ... and if you care to leave a message I will visit you too xx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely photo and two gorgeous cards Ginny x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Awwww what a cutie Ollie is and your cards are fab Sandy! Susan x

Alison59 said...

What a handsome lad is Ollie xx
Super cards :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous I love the image you have used. That is a lovely picture of your grandson. I'm so pleased that you had a fab Mother's Day. Hugs Jackie

coops said...

so gorgeous sandie.really cute images and designs and your grandson is a handsome little chap :D

xx coops xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Sandy...What a pair of sweet cards....cute images....Ollie looks fab in his new glasses....Joolsx

Lorna said...

Two gorgeous cards love the images.. lovely photo of your grandson very handsome little chap

hugs Lorna xx