Tuesday 14 April 2015

well hello ...

oh my goodness cant believe I have made some cards ...

my lovely grandchildren are away in a caravan this week and I am missing them ... so thought I would make them a little card to say welcome home ...

when I was looking after them last week Gracie picked up the mail and said "oooo its always for Tournebury Golf Club (Daddys shop) ... so thought I would make sure she had some mail to come back toooooo ...

btw the little girl with the skipping rope on Gracies card can be found here ... isn't she a darling ??

http://cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/jump-rope-sweetheart.html







thank you for stopping by and if you care to leave a message I will get back to you ...


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous your grandchildren will love them. Happy crafting. Hugs Jackie

coops said...

these are both so gorgeous sandy.stunning colours and designs and i love the fun images ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love them both and how sweet of you to make them for your grands. I love the colors you picked, so warm and pretty. Completely made my day when I read your comment. Thank you so very much :)
Big Hugs