Saturday 18 April 2015

freebie digi alert :)






well hello there my crafty little friends ... hope you are all well ...

sorry I have been MIA (again) lol ... but always love catching up with you all when I can

Just wanted to stop by and tell you about a little freebie that I found in my "cardmaking and papercraft magazine that pops through my door every month (thanks to my lovely son)

you can find her here ...

www.cardmakingand papercraft.com/cardmaking

or visit lacysunshine.weebly.com

have fun searching xx








3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a gorgeous card I do like the image. Thank you for the heads up of where to find it. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Sandy! This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with the world and for making this Rory come alive!
Heatherxx

Jo said...

Hi Sandy, lovely to see you in blogland....hope you're well. Your card is gorgeous, love the colours you chose.
hugs Jo x