Wednesday 25 October 2017

ooo dont know if you watch hochanda

hi there my crafty friends ... don't know if you watch the shopping craft channel hochanda ... but was watching leoni today ... and she made a card of scraps and scribbled all over it and all over the edges  ... looked good ... 

BUT ... guess what I tried it and yuk !!

YUK !!!
YUK !!







hated how it turned out ... so cut it out very close and stuck it on another craft card
                                                         that's better don't you think !!

thank you for stopping by ... hope you are having a good week ... weather a bit better today

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

look great to me Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a gorgeous card. I do watch shopping channels and sometimes I get inspiration. We do all have our own style sometimes what we see is hard to replicate. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Hi SandyI caught the last half hour of first show and completely missed the second hour as had hubby ill since last Wednesday and was in so much pain Dr again this aft-that's twice in three days-so did't get much done at all today-thankfully daughter had day off today so she did all the housework-I love your card -both ways I think if we try something different we are unsure-I have used straight or slightly wonky lines
Carol x

ALI said...

lol Sandy I know that feeling well.... I like what you came up with though!

Alison59 said...

I think it looks ok but if you don't like it then it's not good for you. Leonie is what I call a "messy" crafter and her mess looks amazing. Don't forget she has years of trial and error to make her mess good! Great work Sandy :-)

Shabneez said...

I think you're being far too hard on yourself Sandy - love your creation! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card. Doodling is hard to get right, think nib pen can make a big difference. It also depends on the style of card. At least you can say you tried it even if you didn't like it. Emmax