Saturday 28 October 2017

Dear hubby's birthday today


Dear hubbys birthday card today ... beautiful day the sun is shining down here in Waterlooville but its a bit colder ... guess November is on the way

here are the two cards I made ... first one is from me and the second one is one I made for his Mum to give him ...

hope you all have a great weekend ...

The do-crafts forum is temporarily closed at the moment and I am missing it ... hope we get it back soon

thank you for visiting and if you can leave a message I will get back to you

Brian was actually a mod and had a vesta and a parker in the day !!





8 comments:

Alison59 said...

Two fabulous cards Sandy. Happy birthday to your hubby :-)

ALI said...

Two fantastic cards Sandy, especially like the first one.x

Alizabethy said...

I love your personalised cards - such fun!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant cards Sandy Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy these are stunning cards you have made. I hope Brian had a fabulous birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Both super cards Sandy - I hope your hubby had a lovely birthday! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

2 fantastic male cards, especially love the one for hubby, i hope he had a lovely day. Thank you for your visit to my blog this week too. Hugs Emmax

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine cards Sandy-love the stamps you have used-not been on the Docraft forum for a couple of years just after the big update
carol x