Thursday 2 November 2017

Two sister cards today

Hello my crafty friends ...

It is my dear sisters birthday next week so have made her a special card ... have not done the insert yet ... so please watch this space

Also it is dh's sisters birthday at the end of the month ... went a bit silly with this one and not sure if I have fallen out with it (Leonie's) saying ... it took me ages and I couldn't leave it alone ...

I have become addicted to the three little dots that I saw being demonstrated on hochanda ... can you see them ... they are in gold on both cards ... they maybe featured on all my future cards ha ha

anyway here are the cards ...


back of card


inside card

card open


front of card closed

my dear sisters card 

 thank you for visiting ... its been a beautiful day here today ... hope you have seen some sunshine

11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy you have created two beautiful cards the recipients are going to be thrilled to receive them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

They are gorgeous Sandy. xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both are fabulous cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

What stunning cards Sandy :-)

Shabneez said...

Two perfect cards for a Sister. Have a great weekend Sandy. Shabneez x

Viv said...

Two fab cards here Sandy, sure they will be well received too.Loving your 3 dots thing too ;)hugs Viv xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards Sandy....very pretty images and shapes...Joolsx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, love the fancy shape. Emmax

ALI said...

Two beautiful cards, I know what you mean, sometimes I don't know when to stop....lol

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards Sandy-yes I spotted your three dots lol-love the ADFD image
Carol x

Alizabethy said...

You've made some great cards - just love them!