Saturday 5 May 2018

Happy bank holiday to you all

Happy bank holiday to you all … hope you are all having a great weekend … our weather down here in Waterlooville is amazing … and I am hoping to go down to the car boot tomorrow

Love having a stroll around and usually manage to pick up a few bargains too …

Did anyone watch Lesley from Chocolate baroque the other day … not sure when she was on because I had recorded it … I love her demos and she never fails to inspire me … any way here is the card that I made following her demo

 love always 


I used a Tim Holtz distress ink pad to ink up the side of one of my clear blocks that I use to stamp with (hope you know what I mean) and the circles were made from tops of bottles using the same ink pads … the lines at the top and bottom are made using the same ink pads and a redundant credit card …  just love this idea and will be using it again

thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend xx

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy the weather here has been glorious too. We have been working hard in the garden again. There is so much to do. Off to see the parents tomorrow and to so the cleaning for my parents. Your card is fabulous I love it. I did see that demo she is brilliant. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous. No bank holiday for us, Spain has May day on 1st so it was last week, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant CARD Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Superb creation Sandy :-)

Enjoy the car boot and the bank holiday x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sandy fabulous card and effect-i did watch the show some great tips and ideas
Carol x

ALI said...

Lovely card.
We've had some fantastic weather,don't know how long it's gonna last...lol
Enjoy the car boot x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, and great technique. I love chocolate baroque stamps and the ideas they come up with. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Super card Sandy - glad you are enjoying the sunshine. Shabneez x