Friday 11 May 2018

Wow its Friday again !!

so where did that week go then ?? hope you have all had a good week

been kinda busy but managed to make a few cards …

made using the freebies from card making and paper craft magazine
issue 183 


this one was made using my own background and a fussy cut bumper card 
topper from a free card given to me at "the works"



this one was made using freebies from simply cards and papercraft magazine
issue 175


thank you for visiting today … and hope you all have a brilliant weekend

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

All wonderful, great inspiration, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous selection today. have a nice weekend Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your cards are stunning I love them all. Thank you for y=my gorgeous birthday card and all the crafty treats. Not long until the Portsmouth Craft show. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

What a fabulous collection of cards Sandy :-)

ALI said...

Great selection Sandy been's you've been busy.....

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of cards Sandy love all the stamps
Carol x

EmmaT said...

A gorgeous set of cards, all so different. I hope you have a lovely week and lots of sunshine. Emmax

Viv said...

Wow so many lovely cards here Sandy, you have been busy. Hope your hubby had his scan by now too, I had mine but nothing found really. Viv xx