Monday 28 May 2018

Hello ... and happy bank holiday again

Wow … another bank holiday … you lucky working people … it just isn't the same when you are retired izit Jackie Trinder lol … beautiful weather today down here in Waterlooville …

But decided to have a tidy up in the craft room I know I should do it when it is raining and yuk but just wanted to make a start … But then I got involved in making a few cards !!

A bee happy card for somebody  who is going through a tough time

thank you using Tim Holtz dies

thought this one was a bit Cath Kidston 
thank you for stopping by and hope you have had a super weekend



7 comments:

EmmaT said...

Lovely cards, best time to tidy the craft room is when you feel like it, makes it easier to do. Beautiful here in cornwall today too, although had a little rain shower after lunch. Emmax

Wendy L said...

They are all so pretty Sandy.I caught up on Johns shows, i think he mention Mrs Duck not me.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. Well done for starting to tidy the craft room. Not long and it will be the Portsmouth craft show when you can buy more stuff. The nice thing for me with a bank holiday is that I get an extra day with Keith. We are still tackling the mess that is our back garden. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous selection
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous cards Sandy :-)

ALI said...

Lovely cards and good luck with the tidy up, I'm trying to tidy as I go because I get into such a mess...lol

Shabneez said...

These are wonderful Sandy - I started tidying up but haven't finished yet! Shabneez x