Tuesday 26 June 2018

WOW ... certainly had a challenge to challenge my craftiness

Phew … my lovely daughter in law texted me … please can you make me a card for two of my friends who have just adopted two little girls … the friends are both Mummies hm … well I think I dun it LOL !!

she wanted the words Mummy & Mummy on the front of the card … hope it is what she wanted … tried to find some inspiration on google but not much about … also the verse !! … Don't know if you can find those sort of cards in the card shops !!





thank you for visiting my blog today and if you can leave a message I will visit you too xx

8 comments:

ALI said...

I think its perfect!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Sandy just perfect a link for selection of free verses https://www.craftsuprint.com/card-verses/ get all my verses from here
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Well done Sandy you have risen to the challenge and made a gorgeous card. I hope the weather is hot enough for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Well done Sandy - always good to challenge yourself :-)

Wendy said...

It’s beautiful Sandy, perfect well done...enjoy the sunshine.
Hugs
Wendy XX

EmmaT said...

Beautiful, love the paper. Think you are really pulled it of. Emmax

Shabneez said...

You did really well Sandy - I'd have struggled! Shabneez x

Viv said...

Gorgeous card I am sure they will
love it too. You did a great job and a lovely verse too 😀 Viv xx